Transmission Electron Microscope FEI Tecnai T12 BioTWIN 120 kV in combination with the TemCam F-Series camera.
- Ultrastructure visualization with TEM
- Preembedding TEM
- Colocalisation of proteins (Proximity Ligation Assay for TEM)
- Cryo-EM of protein complexes
Samples for TEM have to be fixed strongly enough to preserve ultrastructure and protect specimen against dehydration, staining, vacuum and electric beam. Fixative solutions usually contain glutaraldehyde. The sample has to be cut for ultra-thin (40 – 80 nm) section and put on EM grid.
- Protocols for cells and tissue preparation for pre- and postembedding TEM
- Protocols for proteins colocalization with PLA method adapter for pre-embedding TEM